Thursday, August 5, 2010

Success is a Mindset

What is success but a statement of the mind. With the assistance of hypnosis both self-hypnosis and guided hypnosis by a skilled and professional practitioner; one can truly achieve what the mind can conceive. Through visualization and persistence, you can be successful for it is all within you. So reach out, hold on and go plan for your success. But wait you say, how do I achieve this goal of success. Is it as easy as what my mind can conceive I can achieve? I say yes and let me show you how. It is all within positive thought. First, we cannot control what thoughts come into our minds. However, we and we alone can determine whether we dwell on the unwanted thoughts (in this case negative thoughts that push us towards failure rather than success) or whether we release them and visualize positive thoughts that move us and keep us on the path of success. So you again say how do I turn the negative into the positive? Well that is just the point; you do turn the negative into a positive by employing a little technique that hypnotists call the STOP THOUGHT technique. It is so simple and it works beautifully. Look below:

1). When a negative thought enters your mind set, for example my business and thus by relationship I am a failure, don’t become stressed and believe this thought process. Remember success is a statement of the mind.

2). Each time the negative thoughts come, you do one very simple and effect technique and you do it OUT LOUD VERBALLY. You say STOP OR STOP IT out loud. This simple act will instantaneously interrupt your train of thought.

3). Thus your negative thoughts are interrupted and the next step is to convert your negative thoughts into the positive polar opposite. Therefore my business and thus by relationship I am a failure becomes my business is and I am a success and I am continuing on my successful path. You think this positive thought and you repeat out loud verbally.

Do this consistently converting your negative thoughts to positive thoughts and you will achieve what you can conceive or I should say your business and thus you by relationship are a success and are continuing on the road of success. After all success is a statement of the mind, go for it and don’t forget to enjoy yourself and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment