Tuesday, November 27, 2012

When Past Isn't Past

In this the 21st century, we of the west are continuing to embrace the concept of past Lives.  We are eternal and that part of us that we call the soul lives beyond this physical life and is eternal. Some go even further in their beliefs and certain scientists of like thinking are beginning to explore the possibility on a scientific level that part of us does live beyond our physical death and that part may contain our consciousness.  Now I am personally a channeller and when what I call my soul that being of light and energy leaves my body so that my Spirit Guide may then enter my physical being and use it to bring forth knowledge that which is my consciousness goes with me whether I go to the alcove on the “Other Side” to sit and meditate or to the council chambers or just to stand in that eternal corridor separating yet uniting the various dimensions of this universe.  Now wherever I stand, during a channelling, I still view this world this space in the aspects of linear time.  However these experiences have gotten me to ponder and think while I view my past lives as past lives does my soul view them as past lives, does my Spirit Guide who inhabits my body while I am away view the many lives that she has lived as past lives and if she does not, how do her views and my views of all our past lives differ and just as importantly if they do differ why do they differ.  Well her and my views do differ in the sense that as I stand within this third physical dimension encased in time there is a beginning, a present and future and everything flows towards the future; my physical being has a beginning and end.  Hence all my physical beings that have housed my being of light and energy in this physical third dimension are seen by my  physical being as past lives because they are encased in time where life here flows from past to present to future in a linear stream.  However, my Guide (whose name is Sheila and my soul exist ultimately out of time in quantum reality.  In that reality there is no time in the linear sense all exists and is accessed in the here and now.  My Guide, Sheila states that she and each of our souls of light and energy currently encased in time in this third dimension of physical being are eternal and have lived forever and will continue  to  live forever.  We were, are and always will be.  There our life in and where you call the “Other Side” or heaven is ongoing we have had only one eternal life.  So all of what we in this physical realm call past lives are for our beings of light and energy just part of the same life, we have not died for we still live in the here and now.  Sheila recommends that for those of you that wish to comprehend this concept more fully that you might be interested in reading such works by Kryon and Ra to name but a few: Love and peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment