Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Privilege

Last month I spoke of how individuals through the use of hypnosis experience viewing the past lives that they are exploring. This month I wish to touch on briefly how I as the Hypnotist have the privilege to sit beside them and through the art of visualization experience their past lives with them. How wonderful is that! To stand in the coliseum, to sit on a great stead as a knight in shining armour, to walk reverently in the temple of Amun - Ra, to hear the Roman senate debate, to see the colour of parlour room walls in the 1930s or to drive a car in the very early part of the twentieth century. Just image the sights, sounds and the feelings being expressed so vividly at times. Oh! the joy of a child’s first cry, or the relief and joy of a women running to meet her lover come home to the green fields of Ireland after engaging in a battle or to feel a father’s pride as he gives his daughter away in marriage to a local farmer. Yes to experience all these every day events of another’s past Lives is a privilege in deed. I therefore thank each and every one of my clients who have granted to me this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment